Aarambh’s immediate task is to make school building at Derhgaon. It is really painful to see students fighting winter, summer hot winds and rain to attend classes in open space at Derhgaon village.
Sincere appeal to you:
We request you to please help Aarambh bring a sustainable change in the lives of these children and parents who have found a ray of hope in us. Your Rs. 500 or 1000, which you may be spending on a
single visit to a movie hall or restaurant, will have an alarming, unimaginable and significant impact
on their whole generation. Please join us and contribute generously to build the school which will
construct their future.
To provide quality education in rural India.
Project plan and estimate for school construction:
We have purchased a land (5500 sq ft) at Derhgaon. For cost-effective construction, we plan to have:
- Base, floor and boundary walls to be made of brick and concrete.
- All internal structures like class-room walls and roofs to be made of tin sheets. We will put
straw over the roof to dissipate heat/cold and will bind them with bamboo.
- No furniture cost: Instead of bench & desk, our students will sit comfortably on their jutebags.
We plan to construct 10 classrooms (and two toilets) and according to an estimate, it will cost
approximately Rs 5 lakhs to erect this structure.
How to make contribution?
Through cheque/DD, online transfer or Payment Gateway integrated on www.aarambh.net
- We acknowledge each contribution (tax exempted u/s 80G) by issuing a receipt that can be
used to claim tax exemption from Income Tax Department.
Bank a/c details:
Name: AARAMBH WELFARE SOCIETY
Account Number: 0031 0121 5316 (Savings a/c)
Bank Name: ICICI BANK (Sec-18, Noida)
IFSC Code: ICIC0000031
For any correspondence or sending cheque/DD, write us at: G/8, Sector-12, Noida (UP) – 201301.
If you need any other information, please feel free to write us at "firstname.lastname@example.org" .
Running two schools in Bihar for under-privileged children:
Derhgaon School, Rohtas (Bihar)
- Started in June 2008 at Derhgaon in Rohtas district of Bihar.
- Weekly/Monthly Tests
- Classes: Nursery to VII.
- Teachers- 7; Students - 200.
- Need school building. Currently, school runs at an open space provided by a villager. There is no electricity at Derhgaon.
Maheshwara School, Begusarai (Bihar)
- Started in Oct 2008 at Maheshwara village in Begusarai district of Bihar.
- Classes: I to V.
- Teachers- 3; Students - 60.