- We organised a training program for our teachers at Noida from 30th Oct to 12th Nov 2010. Training program covered following topics:
1. Story telling
2. Emphasizing on practicals while teaching any subject
3. Classroom management techniques
4. Lesson planning and organisation of school Day/Month/Year (school's routine)
5. Student profiling and addressing individual differences in class etc
Photos of training
We have updated Aarambh's website (www.aarambh.net) to clarify more on philosophy ('Change yourself, help yourself') and reasons to work for our Aarambh.
- We bought 4 Katthas land in Derghaon, bihar Photos
Independence Day (2009) was celebrated at both our schools with great enthusiasm and participation. Drawing competition was organised in addition to the cultural programmes and students were rewarded with books (Amar Chitra Katha etc) to promote reading habit among students after school hours.
Aarambh celebrated it's annual day at Derhgaon School on 26th June 2009. On this occasion, Quiz competition was held to bring out students talent. Further, students were rewarded with prizes to motivate them.
Aarambh started its second school at Maheshwara (Begusarai) in Oct 2008
We have started with our first school at Derhgaon (Rohtas) in June 2008